私はあなたのすべてを愛して!
 
I love you all so much!!! I got my hump day package and it was amazing! I loved everything in it!! The shampoo actually burst in it just so you know -- haha. Just for future, tape that down so that doesn't happen. It got it all pretty wet but it was fine in the end haha. I took pictures. It was a really cool day when the 28th came. I was able to reflect on my mission and how much has changed and how much has stayed the same. I was thinking how the only change has been good change. It has made me and all my loved ones so happy even if it has been hard at times. I am so thankful for this experience and I LOVE JAPAN!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!

So B*** was baptized yesterday! Whoo hoo! It went great and he liked the hymn book and the shirt that y'all sent. He is an awesome guy and will be great for our ward that is already filled with gaijin (foreigners) -- haha. I am really excited to continue to work with him. The service went great. I had to repeat the ordinance because the first time I left out his middle name. In Japan they don't have middle names so I was used to just the first and last -- haha it was pretty funny.  It was a great experience though and really strengthened my testimony.
 
I love doing the work.  One of our investigators N*** had a pretty rough life. He said that through the Gospel though, and through reading the Book of Mormon and scriptures, his mind has been cleaned and he isn't thinking bad thoughts anymore. He also said he wants to serve people and it is all because of Christ's teachings outlined in the Book of Mormon. This is from a 65 year old man who used to not really have the most Christ like life. It is so cool to see these miracles.

I got the postcards y'all sent and they were awesome and speaking of being in Utah, we had a cool experience yesterday. We got a referral from Salt Lake and we visited it. It turned out to be a kid who was an exchange student in Utah and the family must have referred him. We looked at pictures and he was at that temple open house and at the Church center with the statue of Christ!?! I pulled out my ipad and showed the same pictures of you guys being there a couple of weeks ago and it was super cool.  Maybe you saw him and don't even know -- haha.
 
We found a lot of people this week and are building our teaching pool. We found a lot of people who are either interested in the Gospel or in us -- haha, either or is fine but this week is going to be an introduction week for teaching.  Also, our mission had so many people accept Christ and be baptized this month. It was amazing!
 
I am so excited for this next month. I am almost 20?! I can't believe it. I remember last year at this time, I was dying and wondering if I could do this. I missed you all so bad and was really questioning myself. However, now, I am confident and even though I just miss you all more, through God, we all have made it to where we can do this and we are all being blessed. I love you all so much. Thanks for being my awesome family:))

Love,

Elder Mason Proctor
 
This is our good friend that was baptized this past Sunday.

Hump Daaaayyyyyy!!!!

Met this nice fellow on the street. He has like 15 earrings in that ear.
That is some determination. 

Luckily the spilled shampoo did not affect the
chocolatey goodness of the Reeses Sticks y'all sent.

Another good friend meeting us at Church before the meeting.