Kon'nichiwa!!!

Looks like I have reached the 1/2 way mark in my missionary calling!!! Hump Daaayyyyy!!!

B*** is going to get baptized next week! He was so ready and is so excited for his baptism. He really is a miracle of the mission. He was a referral and it was awesome to hear his story about how he gained hope from reading the Book of Mormon and saw how happy the lives of church members are. And from that, be able to come to church and obtain the blessings for himself. I am really excited for him. I'll send pictures of his baptism next week. 
 
That was so great to hear about the talks and that is cool about Brother Reinen being a Bishopric Counselor. I got my new companion this week. He is Elder Packer. He is pretty interesting and we are getting along great.  We are getting a lot of things going and doing a lot of work. Today we were able to go to Costco with one of our investigators. it was pretty fun and we were able to talk to L*** about faith and always relying in God.
 
I have learned that so much in my mission. I am now at the hump day mark. It is a really surreal feeling. I look back to last year where I was and where I am now and it is completely different. I can't believe how much God has changed my life. Last year I tried to do too much by myself, and that made it kind of hard because in case you haven't noticed, we are not perfect and we can't do everything. But as I have relied on God to take care of my loved ones, and also just to guide my life and just to trust in what He wants for me and what I have been taught is best, I have seen a huge change in my life that has been sometimes hard but I definitely will never forget or regret how I have grown to this part.  I have really learned how much Christ can change a life. He really understands us and we can always know that because of Him we have hope.  I also learned that prayer is vital and so is scripture study. Through prayer and scripture study I have really been learning how God can effect us and keep us going.
 
I love you all so much. I really am thankful to be a missionary and it really is the best thing I could have ever done. I miss you all so much and I love you. I know that from here on out it is technically down hill, but I plan on you getting better and me getting better and it just being an upward journey to getting better. I know that we all can do this and continue to come closer even though we are not together physically. All of our spiritual relationships are getting so much stronger and I am so thankful for that. I love you all so much and you really mean so much to me. I love the Japanese people and am so thankful to serve them. I love you all!!!!!!!!

Love,
プロクター長老
 
Me and Elder Packer

Dried Fish Snack - Bones and all

A good friend in Chiba-shi

American Food - "that will be $40.00 please"

It gets pretty hot in Japan. We hide in the shadows of street lights - like Ninjas