私は家族を愛している!!!!  (I Love My Family)

I enjoyed Skyping with y'all on Christmas Day but it was rough because right after my Skype session I had to tough it out for a bit because our main investigator, I-- was in the church.  He made us bread.  He is progressing well.  We found an investigator housing last week.  Visiting him tomorrow.  Found a couple streeting too.  So the day after Skype it snowed!  Sanjo is covered in snow now.  I'm not going to lie, its a pain haha.  We literally trudge through the snow for about 5 hours a day at least.  I get home everyday wiped out.  Wake up, then do it again,  haha.  I'm getting muki muki though,  haha.  That means like strong/ripped I guess, haha :P,   Tomorrow is cleaning day for the mission.  All day cleaning up an apartment that has been lived in by hundreds of elders....wish me luck and pray, haha.  On Wednesday we have a whole Book of Mormon read day.  All day we are staying inside as a mission to just read the Book of Mormon.  All of us are going to learn about Christ and renew our testimonies for the new year.  I'm excited to just read.  Its going to be great.

Funny story.  Yesterday on the way back from church, we saw a 10 year old shoveling his snow.  We all 4 stopped and he let us help him.  We shoveled for about an hour.  I broke one of their shovels?!  oops, haha but anyways, I was laughing because of his story to his parents.  They won't believe him.  "Mom, I didn't do it, a Texan, a Hawaiian, a Canadian, and one Japanese guy came and shoveled the snow.  Quit lying.  No its the truth!"  I thought that was so funny.  He's coming to children's Eikaiwa (English Class) hopefully and T--.  Missionary work is pretty much the same, trudge in the snow all day, talk to people and service.  I have my talk in 2 weeks.  I'm done with English just have to continue the practicing in Japanese.  I'm planning on doing it with just English notes.  I'm going to make a Japanese back up just in case. I miss and love you all so much!  I truly do have the best family in the world.  Happy New Year.  I will be in 2014 before you,  haha.  Japan is one of the first to see it.   Yoitochio I think is happy new year.  Something like that, haha 
 
Love,
プロクター長老
 
 
THANKS!! for the Christmas Tie - LOVE IT!!

Buurrrrrrrr...........

A look at Sanjo City - Nice Mountains in the Background

Me and my awesome Companion, Elder Rezentes

Getting some grub with Elder Kudo
Me with our friend who is investigating. He is a great man!