Konbanwa!

So first ill tell you about transfers.  Its pretty crazy.  I'm going as far south as possible.  To Kisarazu, Japan(Click on Link to see where I am serving in Japan) That's not the crazy part though.  I'm training a brand new missionary.  Wow was that a shock to hear.  I'm going to a new area, with a new trainee.  Whitewash training.  That's not the craziest though.  I was setting my goals for next transfer this morning and I was a bout to be done.  I was about to pray but then I felt like I should make a goal to be a leader and live up to my potential.  Right as I wrote that the phone rang and they told me I would be training in a new area.  That goal was definitely guided by the Spirit.  All my other goals were about faith and diligence too so it all lumped into exactly what I needed.  I'm not going to lie, I'm super nervous, I can do all the gospel stuff, teach 12 week and I know what we are supposed to do, there is just the huge Japanese thing.  I literally have to be the one to lead. I have a chance to get a Nihonjin (Japanese) companion though.  But if I don't, its up to me.  I know that ill get help though.  Heavenly Father doesn't just leave us out there on our own.  Its going to be a crazy week moving 7 hours away through Japan but ill be settled next P-day.
 
I split with a 1st transfer missionary this week and we saw a cool miracle.  We were going to ride bikes but I felt like we shouldn't because it was dangerous so we didn't, then we were going to visit someone but I felt like we shouldn't because it wasn't effective so we didn't.  So we ended up walking past the church and the lights were on.  We walked in to turn them off and then a former investigator wandered into the church.  We talked to him and now the other elders are teaching him tomorrow.  Definitely always follow the Spirits promptings - - Always.  Also when we housed this lady we talked to her for like 10 minutes then I testified about families because she said no.  The trainee I was with said he felt the Spirit.  The lady ended up saying she has read the Seisho (bible) and hopefully she will develop interest.
 
At church yesterday I said my goodbyes.  One lady when we were taking a picture of all the missionaries she cried.  Sister T -  is her name.  They love the missionaries because that's where all of them came from gospel-wise.  No family.  Also, T- said I love you to me in English.  That ripped my heart.  We went to his house again on Pday last week and he showed us his Japanese swords.  then we looked at motorcycles with him at a store haha.  So yea ill miss him.  So cool because all the members were proud because I could finally talk to them after 2 transfers and they could learn who I was.  I lived in Sanjo Japan for almost 3 months.  Crazy.
 
I have pictures but I forgot the cord to send to the computer. sorry!  I'll send them next week.  I love you all!!  Also on splits this week I played blind soccer?!?!  These blind kids were awesome.  It was so hard.  They were so happy and it really made them feel good.  Then there was a legit adult practice after.  All of us wore blindfolds.  It was the weirdest thing ever playing blind soccer with Japanese men who weren't blind haha.  ill send pictures. People call me protector chourou sometimes by the way haha so funny.  I love you all.  Wish me luck and pray.  Its going to be a crazy week and I have to be a trainer now so I definitely will need the help of prayer.  Can't do this alone.  I love you!!!!!!!!!
 
Sincerely,
 
プロクター長老 (Elder Proctor)