Last Transfer!

So today is  the beginning of the last transfer. I got my transfer and I will be staying in Sanjo with Elder Cowden for my last one. We have found a lot of good people and I am excited to give it my best for my last one. I'll try to tell a couple of good stories, then one spiritual thing. I translated for zone meeting again this week. It went a lot better although the old people I do it for sometimes start talking to me in the middle of it and it makes it super hard. I am like, "I am not the one talking to you! Stop. Turn around!!" haha I dont say that but I think it. It's fun although very humbling.
 
I had a funny experience. I was in the restroom at a convenience store and someone banged on the door. I knew it was a couple of middle schoolers cuz i could hear them. So I was excited to step out and it be me that steps out - haha so I did and they started freakinig out. They said, "Hey, I have seen that guy at the train station." in japanese not thinking I understood. I replied, "Yeah, I go there a lot." And they were like," ahhhh!!!" Then they started saying more and I started responding and it just got funnier and funnier. It turned into all of them taking a flyer for English class. That experience of people talking about you thinking you don't understand is rare, but super funny when it happens.
 
The sister's investigators name is C**** and we found her about a month ago. Sisters teach ladies we teach men so we referred her. She is now getting baptized next month!! On the 22nd. Her prayers for her soon were answered when she had a problem at shcool so now she wants to be baptized. Isn't that awesome!!! I was so happy. So she'll be baptized right before I leave.
 
Also, a guy we found a month ago is now an investigator cuz he has read a 100 pages of the Book of Mormon. WOoH!! Things went really well this week misisonary work wise. I enjoyed it. Now that I am at the end of my misison, I  realized this. I found this quote.
 
"Don’t give up what you most want in life for something you think you want now." 
 
At the beginning of my mission, I was struggling. Thinking I didn't want to serve God, wanted to give up, and take the "easy" route. I realize now though that what I wanted then and now is to serve God. I want to finish my mission, get married in the temple, have a family. I know what I want. I love you all and this is my last stretch. keep praying and I'll see you soon. Missions are hard, but in the end, the best thing you can do if you are 18 years old and have a desire is serve the Lord and never stop doing it. I love you!! have a great week!!!!!!
Sent from my iPad
 
 
Great Ward Family

Good Friend in Sanjo

New Friends in Sanjo

Soooo Japanesey (love the Crane)