こんにちは ‏

Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a great week. So we had a good week. an update on Y***. He has been investigating for two years and we has been now emotional-crying pretty much every lesson. Yesterday we taught him about the sacrament and he once again, got choked up. I told him how thankful I am to be able to teach someone like him who has so much faith and loves God so much. He really was appreciative too for our work. It means a lot to him that we give two years for something that a lot of people say is impossible to do. It is possible though. I have seen tons of Japanese people who don't know God at all, come closer to Him because of the Scripture and the message of the Restoration. It is true and I know it.
 
Mom asked about Japanese and it is going well. At the beginning of my mission I thought learning and being able to read Kanji was impossible. It is still an unimaginably hard thing to do to understand it all, haha but I can read most of the church kanji so like, reading Gospel Principles and stuff, I can read most of it without a problem. My speaking is fine, the thing I just really want to improve is my listening. That just keeps coming with time though. I really am enjoying the language and I love it. Sorry Hannah, but I will be watching some Japanese TV shows and listening to Japanese music sometimes - haha I have to keep it up somehow :P We ran into our friend A*** again on the street. He is like 23 and his mom died two years ago. His dad has been in the hospital and we just found out his dad died this month. He has no parents. He is positive about it though - but wow was it hard to hear. We are trying to help him and I gave him the plan of salvation pamphlet a long time ago before I even knew about his parents. Pretty cool to see how God guided that. I don't usually hand that out.

We played basketball with the H*** family. We played in their driveway, with a light on and played 21 and knock out. I taught it to them and it was just like when I play with Garrett, Bryce and Landon in the driveway. So cool and made me feel really good. Hopefully we can continue to invite them to things and they will develop an interest. Another cool thing is I started trying to read Jesus the Christ and I am understanding it now! Last year in the MTC I tried and it was hard. But now I am reading and understanding all of it. So cool to see how my spiritual understanding has gone up:))

We also played ultimate Frisbee on turf with a real team this week and made tons of friends and taught them all about prayer. We can go back every week and it is really fun. It is at a college. I love you all so much. You are the greatest family in the world!!!!

Love,
プロクター長老

Good friends in Japan

I am getting to be quite the Japanese Chef

Looking gooooooood.....

Basketball Night