こんにち!
 
It's so awesome to already be back emailing you!!!!! I love you all so much!!! So we had transfer calls again today and guess what?? I am staying! Wooh! I love Chiba. My companion, Elder Sakamoto, is leaving to go be one of the new Assistants to the President though! Pretty cool huh. My new companion is Elder Packer who I already know so it'll be fun I think. I learned a lot these past 6 weeks with Elder Sakamoto. I learned a TON of Japanese. I feel so much closer to the Japanese people now because I feel like I can understand them a lot better. I really enjoyed being his companion.
 
We had inerviews with President Budge this past week and it was fun gettting to talk to him and Sister Budge. They both have been so obedient and trusted in God their whole lives and really set a great example for us. They also asked me how I was doing and it felt good to tell them although it is obviously hard, I really enjoy helping the Japanese people and fulfilling my calling as a missionary. They both were really happy to say that I am looking a lot better then I did last year when I first met them, haha.
 
For one crazy story this week a guy called me and had found an Eikaiwa flier. He called was suicidal and wanted help - nothing to do with learning English, just help. I talked to him for an hour and 15 minutes. He said he just wanted "light" and for life to be happy. I talked to him for a long time and he ended up living in Kisarazu. I referred him to the Kisarazu missionaries and they took care of it. It was one of the most stressful parts of my mission I think but it made me thankful for missionaries. I was able to trust another 19 year old with a suicidal man. It's pretty rare in this world that 19 year olds could handle that situation so I was really impressed by our misisonaries. They are taking care of him in Kisarazu now.
 
Also we had three people join the Church this past week in Chiba. The other Elders had two, and the sisters had one. It was awesome to see and there was a huge meal after haha President Budge came down and he actually did a lesson with one of our investigators. It was awesome having the Mission President dendo (do missionary work) your investigator haha. It was a big testimony to me of how good and inspired by God he is.
 
Also, we ate dinner with a less active last Tuesday and he bought Pizza Hut and McFlurries. It was a pretty fun experience but I realized how I can't eat near as much any more haha.  I have really grown a lot on my mission. It's coming up on a year now and I am so happy with how I have grown. I have a stronger testimony and know God will take care of us and our loved ones if we trust in Him. I love you all so much!!!!

Love.
Elder Mason Proctor
 
Friends in Chiba

Nice Spread - right?

This young man is fluent in Japanese, English, and Chinese