ほんとうに家族を愛している!!!

Funny story. Our investigator I--, the eternal investigator, dyed his hair black with car paint! It was hilarious. I was dying laughing. He is a mechanic and dyed it. So ridiculous haha but he is doing better. He started reading the Gospel Principles manual and he says its easier to understand - haha, but we told him that the Book of Mormon is the source of all of that information and he is progressing better now. It is cool to see him learning and now praying more.
 
We went on a cool hike as a branch. it was in this really cool park an hour away and it was so fun. K-- the 22 year old basketball player friend came too. We are playing basketball again today by the way. He asked why we came on missions and I told him about eternal families and the Atonement. At the end he said, "totemo suteki" which is like, "wow that's way cool" haha. Today we are going to invite him to church.
 
Next week we have Big Sunday. The zone made it big sunday as a goal to get the most people to church. Our goal is 42. The ward is trying too. They are inviting everyone, so pray that Big Sunday works! We called one of our investigators by the term "brother" in a lesson and explained why and he almost cried and then called me his elder brother and elder nukaya a king haha.
 
K-- also has told me that when I get back, when he visits America he wants to go to a Houston Rockets game with me. It'll be fun. K-- is also doing well just got to get him to church!!! I love you all so much. I know that Christ lives and praying to Heavenly Father works. I love you all so much. I feel the Spirit when I read the Bible and the Book of Mormon so I know you guys will too!!!
 
Next week is Mothers Day!! I can't believe it already came. Please have questions written down and stuff and tissues ready haha. I am so excited to hear all of you. Ask whatever you want. Also tell me if there is anything specific Japanese you want to hear. I love you all so much. Have a nice week. I love you and am so nervous/excited!! haha

I love you!!

Love,
プロクター長老
Nectar was kinda sweet.

Great Baller!

Needswork Baller!

Beautiful Park in Kisarazu - I Love Japan!!!!

Beautiful sweet flowers. Reminds me of someone :)