Big Sunday was a success!!

13 people at church yesterday!!! It was awesome! Isn't that crazy! It was so cool. I have never seen anything like it and as a zone we had 36!! So awesome. Our goal now is to keep all of those awesome people coming!!

Our investigators are kind of at a plateau right now. Trying our best though. We are able to talk with them a lot though and it is really fun. I-- yesterday said that he knows our church is true. Just gotta figure out what he needs to help him have the desire to complete it haha

A couple of stories...

Last week there was a huge earthquake at night on Pday. I woke up and it was a crazy feeling. It was so crazy. It's my third earthquake but this one was huge. I was shaking. It was cool though haha. There was some ninja festival dance thing this week. It was amazing. I'll send pictures and I took videos. It was so cool. It honestly was just like Avatar haha. They were doing all the same things and yelling and it was just so cool. It made me really love the Japanese people even more! Their culture is so cool:) I'll send the pictures. They were all synchronized and swinging and punching and yelling and stuff.
 
Today is still basketball and I'm excited. We have been able to find a lot of new friends thru that. The other day it was really cool because there was some kids on the side of street. They were dribbling a basketball and about to go this park to play. We talked to them and played with them. It was just like the video of the missionaries in Henderson haha just Japanese version. The goal was about 3 or 4 inches short too so it made it really fun haha :P

I am so excited to talk to you all tomorrow. I am shaking right now haha all the other missionaries right now are talking haha. I like the way we are doing it though because we will get two days kind of haha. Please be ready with questions and everything . I will do my best to answer them all. I love you all so much and I cant wait to see each and everyone of you. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The people in Japan are awesome. I honestly was choking back tears a little during the little festival. I really love them a lot and I know that God loves all of His children.

You guys are the greatest family in the world and I can't wait to see all of you tomorrow!!!!!!

Love,
プロクター長老
 
 
 
Basketball Fellowshipping - My Favorite!!!

Parade in Kisarazu

Sunglasses at Night

Cool, fun couple we get to visit with often.

Kisarazu parade

Out on the town - doing good :)