Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain, Bike.....


So it rained every day, other than like 2 this week, but it was still a good week haha. You never realize how thankful you are for cars until you are stuck outside on a bike, infront of train stations, and on streets for 10 hours a day. In Texas it rained and I never thought about it, but now, literally the first thing I do after I exercise in the morning is check outside. It rains.....alot. But it's a good experience. I am coming to love it and it only makes my after mission stories cooler because I can say, "In the rain......" every time haha.
 
S*** is doing awesome. We taught him the commandments and stuff and he is doing good with all of them. We reset his baptismal date with him and it is now for the 10th next month!!! Wooh!!! He is the coolest investigator ever. He is 20 and basically just our friend. He is awesome. He is already in Mosiah too!?!? He should be baptized on the 10th as long as he is able to come to church. His job is ridiculous and he said he is giong to try. So pray for him!!!!!

We have been on a focus of following the spirit lately and it really is working. This week we felt like we should go to a certain station at a certain time when we planned the night before. We went at that exact time and the first person Elder Tsuchida talked to was amazing. He was a college student who had read half of the Book of Mormon on his cell phone?!?!? He lives far away so he got him ready to go to church in the other area. Isn't that cool!! I used to always think "folllow the spirit" was one of those fancy things they always say, but it really does work. If youll just prepare yourself, really think, and go with what feels right and is in line with the commandments, you'll be good!!

The next story is about obedience. Being obedient is important. We had forgot to pay our fast offerings (in Japan its a little different the way you pay) so we put it off and finally were like no, we have to do it now. So we did and as we pulled up to the place where you do it, there was four Filipinos sitting on the front steps. One yelled, "Elder! Elder!." so we talked to them and he is a convert from the Philippines. He just moved to Japan and said he wanted to know where the church was:) He is coming next week. Also, his friends might come. Cool to see how obedience works. God stuck them right ont he place we were supposed to pay haha. We also have a friend K*** who is cool. He had a hard home life, divorced parents, and he said he wants to be a good dad because of that and we are helping him with the Gospel. He is 20 and really nice.

We have so many good people right now. Transfers are on Monday, but in my letter to the president I really hinted to President Budge about not going anywhere and at the temple today he talked to me and said that it sounds like things are going really well, and was specific about it, so I think I am good:P Last thing..........this is pretty crazy. I will send you a picture of my flight itinerary. I love you!!!!!!!!

Love, Elder Proctor

Sent from my iPad
 
Temple P-Days are AWESOME!!

Burger place near the Temple - a favorite spot for the missionaries!

Another nice place to eat.