Awesome Week!

This week was great. I'll start from the beginning - actually no, I'll just go to where it gets good - haha,  honestly from Monday to Friday we had pretty much nothing. Just finding a lot and rain. Which, by the way, when your job is centered around handing out paper (Book of Mormon, fliers, etc..) rain days make things hard. I am not a fan of rain - haha but oh well. So on Saturday we had a mission blitz thing where every companionship had to hand out 3 copies of the  Book of Mormon. We had given out our two after teaching 3 lessons that day, and on our way back we were runing out of time. So, five minutes before curfew, we saw a guy walking close to the church. We decided to take the chance and it turned out being M**** who I met the other day. He lives by the church and had been to church and stuff. We then went to the church and gave him a tour and then gave him a Book of Mormon. So we did our three and saw an amaing miracle. He was in the perfect spot at the perfect time. God is so real. We had tried so hard to get those Books out but still had one more and because we tried hard, he was right there at the last second ready to take the Book. wooh!! Before that too, we housed a huge 15 story apartment and found a family at the top. We talked to the mom for like 15 minutes at the doorstep and then asked if there was a husband so we could come back again. Right at that second the dad comes walking up behind us from work and we were like , "oh no." because usually the husbands aren't for it and we have to give the mom to the sisters or just no one teaches. But this dad walks up and was super nice and actually ave us two drinks!! wooh! so we will visit again.
 
We also have a new investigator Y**** who is 21 and cool and is meeting us for third time in a row today. Oh yeah!!! all of our investigators are young and cool. First time in my mission haha not crazy and old :P.
 
Yesterday was the conference and it was amaizng . It was a mini general conference. The presiding bishop was there with the president  of the seventy and Elder Ballard. The best thing was I prayed before he walked in to confirm to me that he really was a servant and apostle of God. He walked in and I truly did feel it. It's not like I just hyped myself up either. I really felt it and it went great. It's a different feeling. You get hyped up for a game and a movie of something like that and that is a man made emotion that you feel. I remember I felt it so strong before the Final Four game a couple of years ago. But the feeling I got from the apostle was the Spirit. It was really from another source. I know the prophets are true. We got some good tips for teaching non-Christians. I loved it.
 
After email I am eating sushi. I love sushi. So this week is starting off good too haha I love you all. I am happy for Aunt Karen. Ganbatte!!!!!!!!! oh yeah, i was also chosen out of 400 missionaries to sing in the 10 man choir. I am so good at singing. We did really well. I kind of embelished that actually haha I am still not the best at singing, at all haha and the reason I was in the choir was because our zone had a couple of choir people and the director, so I just was lucky haha but for the rest of my life I can say I was chosen out of 400 and thats techinically not a lie:P

Love,
Elder Proctor
 
A good friend we are teaching

Not sure what this is...

Out of our apartment at night.