I'm Staying....
 
Its not a surprise at all but I am staying in Kamagaya! wooh. Elder Fountain and I will keep going. I am now at transfer 12 of 16. That feels weird. I am now a district leader again too. I am excited because I feel a lot more prepared than last time I was a District Leader -haha. I have decided I am going to focus on Love, Light, and being a finisher this transfer and for the rest of my mission.
 
We had a conference where Elder Aoyagi of the seventy came. He is the only Japanese Seventy. It was fun having a full conference in Japanese. I loved it. They talked about being finishers, not just starters and loving the Japanese people. He was converted when he was 17 because the missionaries brought light into his life so we need to do that. I love Japan even more now and it is just my focus to be a Japanese missionary. I am now in the process of reading Preach My Gospel and writing tips on the side for Japanese missionaries because by August I want to finish and have my own PMG for Japanese missionaries - type of thing. I am excited. Elder Aoyagi also said he got married within 3 months of returning from his mission and he told us "beat my record." So I think I am taking that to heart haha:P  It came from a general authority so, yeah its true haha:)
 
We had a little bit slower week. It was windy. And by windy I mean I hate the wind - haha.  It destroyed us. It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo windy. Plus, my tire went flat, 5 out of the 7 days. I bought a new tube, we did a 1 hour bike ride away, went flat.....again. So I am pretty angry with my bike now. But I'll keep trying. We played basketball with K*** last week and also yesterday we found 3 Sri Lankan guys. So that's interesting haha. Best thing of the week though was S*** baptism. He got baptized on Saturday and it went great. He testified a lot and is really prepared. It was fun to go back to my old area and se everyone. I really enjoyed it and it really just makes this whole experience worth it to see people develop a relationship with God. I love it. I love Japan and everything. S***is Chinese though haha.
 
I dont know if this will work, but here is a link a member put up on facebook. 1/3 of our misison was at the conference and we sang the mission song at it after we ate. Also, here is something cool: in December, Elder Fountain and I were looking for a member who ended up not existing. So we tried to house around there. We started with some apartments but they were ancient so we decided to go to some newer ones down the road. It was one of those places where there are just a million of them so we didn't know where to start. Elder Fountain asked, "Hey, what's your favorite number?" I answered, "7." He said, "Mine's three." So we went to number 37. We found a young couple named I*** and they are investigating now. I just thought that was a cool funny miracle you'd like to hear. I can't remember if I told you already.
 
I really love missionary work. I love the affect its having on all of you too. I have so much Dendo Fire now.  I love you all. Have a great week!!

Love,  Elder Mason Proctor
 
New Friend Accepting Christ into his life.... Wonderful!

Apartment Selfie

I am a Ramen Master - ラーメンマスター