Hello everyone!

General Conference was amazing!!!! It was the best of my life. We always say how General Conference is a great experience as we hear from latter-day prophets, but this one was different for me. I realized that prophets are here to teach us all how to apply the gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives today. We get baptized and stuff, but its not just for being able to go to heaven after we die. It is so we can succeed in this life also. I discovered this during conference and with that viewpoint, I was able to receive so much help and learn so much. I really felt and knew that the speakers were really guided by God to tell us what we need to do to succeed in this life. I loved General Conference.
 
We had another good week. I have one really interesting fact. Napoleon Dynamite (Jon Heder), the actor for him, served in our mission :P  -  I found that out the other day and just thought that you would appreciate that - haha pretty funny huh. There is a picture of him in the apartment where he served apparently - haha.
 
Also, this week our Eikaiwa (English Class) exploded with people. Normally there are about 30 people, but this time, there was 50_??!?! We have been inviting a lot of people and it has been going great. We are finding a lot of people through it too. Speaking of finding, we found a guy named K***. I found him while passing out Eikaiwa flyers at a train station and I talked to him for a long time. He is awesome! We met with him yesterday and it went great. He is 23 and probably the coolest investigator I have ever found. The other cool thing is as a Japanese missionary, we find a lot of people that just like us because we are American. so they really aren't investigating, but K***, likes us a lot but also is loving the Book of Mormon! It is going great!
 
I was able to see Mt Fuji this week and I will send pictures. It sounds like you are all doing great by the way! Oh yea, and we saw a cool miracle.  A Bolivian less active I have been working with since July has really said it is impossible for him to change. We have been stuck the whole time. But, after General Conference, we went with the bishop and he said on his own, I want to change and I want to know how!!!! It was awesome!!! I am so excited and it just is a testimony to me of how member missionary work is so important.
 
I am enjoying Japan. I love it here and I love the people. Thanks for all the emails this week!! Have fun in Nacogdoches.  I love you all so much!!!
 
Have a great week!!!!

Love,
プロクター長老
 
A Brand of Clothing in Japan - Not sure they understand the meaning tho - haha

A New friend we met at the train station.

Our Eikaiwa Class - We are huge!!

Mt. Fuji in the distance

A little closer to Mt. Fuji