I love you guys all so much!!
 
Funny story.  One of the Sisters who still doesn't know much Japanese made a really funny mistake. On the phone she wanted to say, "confirm" which is: "kakunin suru" as in an appointment confirmation but she said, "marry" which is: "kekkon suru" instead. So she said I want to marry. The lady she was talkng to then proceeded to go all the way to Tokyo to get a cake for her wedding and brought it the next day haha. Learning a language is pretty funny.
 
So I'm now in my third area, Tōgane (pronounced: "toe" "gah" "knee") that is known for having the most people at church and just being an AMAZING area. It has not let down so far. All of the members are super nice. The church is super big. Nicer than I have ever seen before in my life. Its so funny because it is in a tiny town,  haha. We are teaching lessons everyday and right now, N-- and T-- and M-- are on their way to baptism. In that order they will be baptized. N-- has a date for the end of this month. He has so much real desire and we were able to teach him this morning. He wants to keep the commandments and is just a super nice man. T-- is super nice and loves cowboy stuff!!! Perfect!! So any cowboy present for him would be nice in a package whenever you send one ok haha (he is supposed to be baptized soon too).
 
I'm really enjoying Togane. The apartment is a city away and literally takes us 30 minutes to ride our bikes to the church everyday. We get a new apartment this Saturday though so that's good. It has been raining non stop too!! So we rode from our apartment and back multiple times in the rain. It just finally stopped yesterday.
 
My new companion, Elder Pelfrey, is great. We made our zone vision based off of what I learned in seminary with Brother Pratt. Believe, Trust, and Act. Principles of true faith. We came up with a bunch of different ways to achieve that and it's going well. There were 15 people at church yesterday as far as investigators go. Six were ours.
 
I love you all so much and your emails were great, thanks for sending them:) I miss you all so much and I know you do too but I also know we are all doing a great thing. I love you all so much!!!

Oh yea, I have Facebook now for Dendo (Missionary Work)  haha Pretty funny. We just add our investigators and stuff and send them stuff and it goes well.

I love you all so much!!!

Love,
Elder Proctor
 
 
Rice Paddy Hat
 
Yee Haw - A good friend's collection of cowboy stuff.
 
Another good friend


Nice family we met recently
The adorable girl gave me the paper flower as a gift.

Ward Members

Awesome friends that I had to leave behind in Kisarazu-Shi

My Basketball bud in Kisarazu

Our Ward Chapel - Huge and Beautiful!

Heading out with my stuff.

My new companion, Elder Pelfrey and I got soaked all week long.

My Ward going away gift - French Fries