皆さんこんにちは !!!!!!!
(hello everyone)

So after emailing last week we went to get my watch a new battery and the man was 85 years old!!! Isn't that crazy! He said he'd been working there doing the watches for 70 years. It was crazy. He was the watch master. His own words haha oh yea, I love the keyboard by the way. I pulled it out and was way impressed haha. Its awesome and it's the Japanese version. That's awesome!!!! Its perfect:) we went to have sushi and I love it!! It is my favorite Japanese food now. It is amazing. We also found 2 new investigators last week. One is a lonely old man who we housed into and we ended up talking to him for 2 and a half hours?! And last night we found a younger guy.
 
I got in a bike wreck the other night too! I didn't even fall but here's the story, its hilarious (sorta haha). We were eating dinner from 8:30 to 9 we had no time that day and at like 8:55 we realized we had no milk. We still had two days left and since it was our dinner time we could run to the 7 eleven and get some. It was 8:55 though and we were like< "nah no time". Then a minute later I was like, we can make it, so we strapped our helmets on and flew to the 7/11 right close to our apartment. On the way back at 8:58 on the COMPLETELY deserted road, an old man pulls out and I couldn't stop in time. He hit my back wheel and fell. I didn't even fall but I jumped off my bike to go see if he was ok. He got up and was fine but he said he was kinda weak. He got up and walked it off though, then he asked for my business card and I explained who we were. I didn't have my business cards and I told him that they were in our apartment but he kept asking because I think he thought I didn't understand. Keep in mind this was a bike crash. A simple one haha then he called his family and then the police. 5 police came. Oh my gosh haha. Then a lady police officer started drawing the scene. We talked with the police officers. It was cool because I was really worried I would have to pay something, but when we described how it happened, I described the events at it made sense and when the other man did, his version didn't so they knew that I was being truthful and it was fine. The other guy said he was coming from the other way but the officer was like, you couldn't have fallen on your left side from that way haha. So the police ended up really liking me. Then our bishop ended up coming and then we ended up at the police station so they could make copies of my passport. At the police station we became friends with the officer and he likes  missionaries now and was impressed with us. We got back at 12:01 and went to bed. It was ridiculous haha. All for a simple bike crash haha sorry if that didn't make sense, I didn't proofread but it was pretty funny. It was blown so out of proportion but now its fine haha. I wasn't hurt or anything so don't worry and yes I'll be more careful haha.
 
One of our investigators was in Disney Land all week and the other got sick so still kinda in the same spot with them. We are meeting with S-- again tomorrow though:) we were on our way to his house to give him the tie you sent and took a different road and he was there!? He said he didn't plan on walking there either haha so tomorrow we are meeting with him. We also helped the other elders do a 4 man lesson with this Japanese guy who is fluent in English. He won't focus with just them so we all did it and he now should get baptized next month haha.
 
I love these people. Even though sometimes they are a little startled by my "konnichiwas" haha they are so nice and just amazing people. Jesus Christ is our Savior and I know it. Heavenly Father answers prayers. I also know the Book of Mormon is true. Read it everyday please!!! Haha people always say they are busy but everyone can find time in everyday, don't let that excuse take you. Read the scriptures and pray and I know you will receive help. I love you all!!!

Sincerely with love,
プロクター長老
Elder Proctor
We got this!! in Kisarazu

A "slight" sealing issue - lol

I have been meaning to get one of these....
(I have no idea what this stuff is, but it costs a lot)