おはいよございます!!!!(Good Morning)

Hey, I love you all so incredibly much!! I'm staying in Kisarazu for another 6 weeks and I'm finishing up training Elder Larm.  Nothing changed haha. One of the other elders is leaving though and his companion is going to train too so we will have 2 trainees in the apartment. So about 2 weeks ago we were trying to contact a referral in the neighboring city and we were walking down the street.  We passed this "church" and all these people came out and started talking to us.  I say church because this church is a combination of tons of religions. It's weird haha -  there were like 7 people talking at me. One guy spoke some English but honestly he really can't.  You can't understand him. His pronunciation is impossible to understand.  I taught the restoration to them though and after I got done saying the first vision the guy, in English' yelled "I believe that!" I was like - "good" haha we gave him a Morumon Sho (Book of Mormon) and just the other day he called us. He likes it.  He said it makes him happy.  The only problem is he refuses to speak Japanese!?!?! I try speaking Japanese to him but he just keeps trying English but he is impossible to understand haha. So after 45 minute phone calls he's petty much said the same thing a bunch of times haha. It's ok though.  He loves it.  He has called us probably 4 times a day the last 3 days wanting to talk about the Book of Mormon haha. It's awesome.  His name is M--. I never thought this would happen but I honestly want a person to speak Japanese instead of English so I can understanad them - haha.  Its pretty funny. He is a really nice man though so please pray for him! 
S-- is busy so we weren't able to doing anything but we did drop off candy at his house and treats. We also found a family yesterday that we will meet again on Wednesday:) It rained yesterday and my gloves are pretty much worthless haha so I almost lost my hand but it's ok haha it was pretty funny. The other we knocked on the door and this little girl answered and yelled, grandma, its people from America!!!! Haha little kids are so funny and I think one of my favorite things has to be hearing a Nihonjin (Japanese native) say "herro!!" And "see you!" In there completely Japanese accent haha I love the Japanese people. Mom, thanks for the Valentines letter. I got it but forgot to let you know. Tell Kimberly D. thanks too for her letter.
I would suggest you all watching the life of Christ bible videos on the LDS scripture app. They are amazing. They are ridiculously good quality. My favorite is "Jesus declares, I am the light of the world." Watch it!!! Also the baptism one is good too.  I read Alma 39:11 today.  Its the chapter where Corianton is getting advice from his dad.  Verse 11 says that because of Coriantons transgression people Alma was teaching wouldn't believe.  We neeed to always reember who we represent.  Always remember how you act what you say and your appearance because it means a lot. People will have their faith at first sometimes based on those things.  So always remember what you say, how you act, and your appearance.

I love you all!!!!!!!!!

Love,

プロクター長老  (Elder Proctor)
 
Just before leaving Sanjo - Still a bit cold - burrrrrrr

Getting Groceries on my sweet bike!