こんにちは、家族や友人!(Hello family and friends)

Well, my first transfer change happened, my former companion went to be Zone Leader and I got a new companion. My new trainer/companion is amazing!!!!!!!!He is from Hawaii.  He has got me doing all these language study games and a new structured language study plan!!!!!!!!!  I am learning so much faster.  He is also giving me a lot more responsibility so I'm learning faster.  At ward council or whatever its called in English where you talk about all the people your working with, he had me talk about everyone.  It went great.  I spoke the best Japanese I have yet.  So awesome.  Also, he has me carry the phone around so I have to at least try to talk to the people.  Most of the time I get it to work but sometimes I'm just like: nope, haha.  So we've had a weird week with transfers.  Our apartment now has four Elders (2 companionships).  Elder R--, my trainer.  Then the other companionship is elder K---, Nihonjin:), and Elder N--- from Canada.  He's brand new and looks just as clueless as I was, haha.  Elder K-- is great, he's fluent in English, so basically I have two great trainers because I'm with them both a lot.  Elder K--- can tell me what sounds natural and that's great.  He said my pronunciation is great.  Thank you Rosetta Stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thank you so much for that dad and mom.  It really has made a difference.  I know some everyday stuff and my Japanese is better because of it.  
I got the ward gift.  Best homeward in the world.  I love Nacogdoches with all my heart.  That's a good poem sister Ault and thanks Nicholas!  I haven't been able to look at the whole package yet.  We went to an old folks home Saturday.  The same one as last month.  We performed a talent show for them.  We sang and stuff.  They wanted me to do something with basketball.  So I got Tatsuhiro the 8 year old crazy Japanese kid and spun the ball on my finger and I tried to spin it on to his.   The old people loved it!!  So funny.  Then we played a Japanese patty cake/rock paper scissors game with them.   The lady who cried last time when we came balled her eyes out the whole time because we came again.  She was so happy.  Tatsuhiro asked me if I was a basketball Champion in America.  Those were his exact words, in Japanese obviously, but that's what he asked.  I told him no haha.  Thanks to the Datin girls.  Their letters really get to me.  They make me happy. We trudge through the snow now.  Can't ride bikes and of course can't drive a car so I walk and walk and walk.  I got sprayed by snow the other day by a car.  Soaking wet, not cool but whatever, haha. 
We invited I-- to pray and do all the commandments for 3 weeks and tell us if the church was true and if he felt the spirit.  I called him Friday and he told me ever since he prayed he felt the spirit and is getting strength!!!!!!  Wooh!  So he might be our white Christmas baptism. 
I love you all so much.  We had a little get to know you meeting in our apartment on Saturday.  Elder K-- talked about how he loves his family and how Japan needs to know the gospel.  So he loves his people.  He's district leader by the way.  It made me tear up.  I have a new slogan that I tell my self.  Make Japan your 3rd family.  So that's what I do.  Elder K--- got teary eyed a little because he was happy I want to help him with his country.  I love you all so much.  My Nihongo (Japanese) has spiked upward in the past couple of days.  The gift of tongues is real.  So real.  Peoples faces are shocked when they learn we have only been studying Japanese for a couple months. 
I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh yeah, a drunk 70 year old guy on a train came up to me and started bowing to me the other day and telling me thank you and stuff.  grabbing my hand and doing deep bowing.  Sooooooooooo funny!!!  He thanked me in Japanese and in English, hilarious
 
Love,
Elder Mason Proctor


Cool restaurant near the Brach Building - Good food, you kneel to eat here.

Let it Snow!!!!